The term “cosmetic dentistry” may get you thinking as to what this really is. Cosmetic dentistry involves using new and advanced techniques in treating people’s teeth. It has become very popular in recent times. In the olden times, if you had rotten or misshapen teeth, the dentist would simply pull them out or you lived with them. With the advancement in dentistry, these teeth do not need to be extracted.With the help of cosmetic dentistry, these teeth can now be repaired.
Cosmetic dentistry methods are faster and more effective. Cosmetic dental treatments are used for:
- Changing the size, shape and alignment of certain teeth
- Replacement of missing teeth
- Repairing decayed, broken or chipped teeth
- Filling in unattractive spaces between teeth
- Improve or correct bites
- Replacing old, or unattractive dental treatment.
Cosmetic treatments include:
- Teeth whitening
- Porcelain veneers
- Tooth coloured fillings
- Composite bonding
- Porcelain fixed bridges
- Porcelain crowns
- Smile makeover
- Porcelain inlays and onlays
Help improve your smile by calling us.