Cleaning & Preventive
Prevention is always a better option than cure.
One of the most effective ways to keep your mouth healthy is preventive care. The most common causes of tooth loss are gum disease and tooth decay. It is therefore important to prevent these from developing and is the best way to ensure that you keep your teeth healthy throughout your life. It also means you can reduce the amount of dental treatment you receive significantly.
Our team of experts works together with you to develop an effective and bespoke preventative care plan. We will always aim that you keep that smile as bright and healthy as it can be.
Preventing dental disease starts with you by maintaining good oral hygiene and eating a balanced diet,together with the support of your dentist and hygienist to promote, restore, and maintain your oral health.
Preventative care is a service that we provide .However it really comes down to you to stick to the advice we give to ensure that the plan is effective.
Here are some tips to help you to maintain a healthy mouth
- Brush for at least two minutes, twice a day, in the morning and at night.
- Replace your toothbrush on every 3 months.
- Floss daily.
- Avoid rinsing your mouth with water or mouthwash after brushing.
- Avoid food and drinks that contain added sugar
- Drink water between meals
- Avoid snacking as much as possible